Our flagship AWD drift chassis the YD-4 achieved its first victory at the D1:10 World Championships in Holland 2015, proving its amazing capability on any type of surface or track layout.
It has continued to dominate at events around the world since its release last year. However, we recognize the variety of drifting styles and skills that are required for different size and different characteristics of each track and your specific needs.
The YD-4MR was developed using feedback from some of the world best drivers and allows you to drive a mid-motor option of the original YD-4.
The YD-4MR will be available in a full kit or as an optional extra upgrade package for existing YD-4 owners.
The mid mount motor gives different weight transfer characteristics still with the LCG design in mind. It also improves the high speed snap/transition on high grip surfaces such as carpet. Compared to the standard layout of the YD-4 which has excellent stability and high traction as standard.
Designed for competition-minded drifters the YD-4 and YD-4MR. Our high quality carbon fiber is still used throughout the chassis, upper deck and shock towers just as the original YD-4.
The YD-4 series is a proven winner and now the mid motor option will allow this to continue pushing the boundaries of RC drift competition.
- LCG design forquicker response and drift performance
- Shaftdrive 4WD with sealed gear box
- Highrigidity matt finish carbon fiber double deck chassis
- Super lowflex 4mm thick matt finish carbon fiber shock towers
- Rearmid motor mount layout for dynamic weight shift and performance
- Improveddrivability by concentrating the weight mass in the center of the chassis
- Maximum steeringangle with reliable C-Hub design combined with low flex wishbones
- Narrowscrub radius knuckles
- Front oneway included
- FCD 1.3, Rearoverdrive spool included
- Aluslide rack steering system for perfect steering angle and Ackerman adjustment
- Chassis acceptsstandard and shorty battery pack with no additional parts